As a fashion blogger I mainly talk about my love for fashion, the joy it brings me, and the faints I tend to have from the tears to the eyes fashion, but today I'm side tracking to a different side. The Fun Fact Side Of Me. 10 of them!
So if you are ready for a little chuckle and a quick smile, continue reading.
- I was born in Guyana and came to the US in '87 with my pink teddy bear and my thumb in my mouth (I was a thumb sucker until the age of 14 and gave it up when I discovered press on nails)
- I am 32 years old and stand at 5'9" tall (actually 5'8" and 3/4 but who's counting that extra centimeter really...besides 5'9" just sounds better!)
- I'm a left hander and have a liking to other lefties. I tried to get my nephew to become a lefty but he was stubborned and wanted his "right" of way!
- I'm the middle child with an older brother (the first child and only boy) and a younger sister (the baby and last child) which leaves me forever in the middle
- I detest washing, blow drying, and curling my hair but do it anyway. Damn girl duties!
- I have a "Come To Mama" syndrome for Hagaan Daaz Caramel Cone ice cream. Are you with me??
- I have 3 different (loud!) laughs that fall into the sound categories of 1- how nice is that! 2- Oh my gosh!! that's too funny and 3- that's such a low blow and I love it!
- I have a weakness for men with bow legs (yes! I admit it, own it, claim it, and will not deter from it!)
- My favorite movie is "The Notebook". I am THAT kind of girl.
- My first kiss happened when I was ten years old. I was at Disney World and upon meeting Minnie, Daffy, and Goofy, Mickey Mouse walked over and kissed my hand. I was in heaven! yes heaven!
I really enjoyed sharing all of this with you. I'm looking forward to the next batch of facts that gives both you and me a good laugh!